NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 11.01.19 – Coaching Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") starts Friday, November 1st, 2019 @ 10:00am PST and ends Sunday, November 03, 2019 @ 10:00am PST (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON DATE OF ENTRY. CONTEST IS VALID FOR EVERYONE, EXCEPT WHERE RESTRICTED BY LAW. YOU MUST NOT BE WORKING WITH A LICENSED THERAPIST AT TIME OF ENTRY OR SUBMIT A REFERRAL LETTER FROM YOUR THERAPIST IN ORDER TO RECEIVE COACHING.
- HOW TO ENTER: No Purchase Necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Instagram: _arnokoch will share one (1) giveaway post on Instagram asking users to:
Follow the @_arnokoch Instagram
Comment: LEVEL UP
Tag two friends
You may also enter by sending an e-mail with your name, address, and e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “11.01.19 – Coaching Giveaway."
Limit: one (1) entry per person.
Any individual who, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, is suspected of submitting more than the allowed number of entries, by any means, including, but not limited to, establishing multiple Instagram profiles or e-mail accounts, may be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such Instagram profile and/or e-mail address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be decided upon by confirming the authorized account holder of the Instagram profile or e-mail address which submitted the winning entry at the time of entry, and the potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her Instagram profile, e-mail address or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of delivery of entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related Instagram profiles, e-mail or IP addresses may be blocked.
One (1) winner will be selected at random to receive one (1) month of coaching service, one 60 minute session per week.
- 5) RANDOM DRAWING FOR PRIZES/DEADLINE DATES: The Prize will be awarded by a random drawing conducted by the Sponsor. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted are only eligible for this Sweepstakes. By entering this Sweepstakes, all participants agree that all decisions made by the Sponsor regarding matters relating to the Sweepstakes winners are final. Results of the prize drawing will be announced in the comments section.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winner will be notified via Instagram comment. Any winner who does not respond to notification attempts within five (5) business days will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Certain terms and conditions may apply to gift cards or online codes, see gift card or e-mail delivering online code for details. Sponsor shall have no liability for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from or arising out of any aspect of Prize Winner’s acceptance or use of the Prize.
- GENERAL: Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is available, nor is any transfer of prize to a third party permitted. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of each respective prize winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (which shall be final and binding in all respects). These Official Rules are accessible at https://www.imagine-evolution.com/contest throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY USER, ENTRANT OR OTHER INDIVIDUAL WHO DELIBERATELY ATTEMPTS TO INTERFERE WITH OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR TO DAMAGE THE BUSINESS OR PROPERTY OF SPONSOR OR ANY OF THE PROMOTION PARTIES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION OR CIVIL LIABILITY TO THE FULL EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes; (f) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by a prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; or (g) any printing, typographical or technical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
- ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and the Promotional Parties, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees and representatives, from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons, property or otherwise which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, accessing the Sweepstakes page, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby represents that any submissions/posts are his or her own and that he or she owns all copyrights in connection with such posts and all persons depicted in such posts have given permission for entrant to submit such submissions/posts and grant the rights and releases granted by entrant herein. Entrant hereby grants to Sponsor a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, non-revocable license and right to reproduce, use and/or edit all posts submitted (or portions thereof, including any writings, photographs or drawings) in any manner, including posting or reposting on https://www.imagine-evolution.com and https://www.facebook.com/therearnolimits or via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, and no such posting or other use shall entitle the entrant submitting such post (including any photo) to any compensation of any kind whatsoever. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to his or her prize after it has been delivered. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever concerning any prize. Sponsor shall have the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter developed (including without limitation online at www.imagine-evolution.com and www.facebook.com/therearnolimits or via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) the name, address, entry, voice, statement, picture or other likeness of the winner, without any additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes, as may be determined by Sponsor.
- WINNERS LIST: To request the name of the winner, available after November 01, 2019, send an e-mail with subject line: “11.01.19 – Coaching Giveaway" to email@example.com. Requests received after May 01, 2020 will not be honored.
- DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. EXCLUDING PRIZE CLAIMS, IF ANY Other CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("JAMS RULES"). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO the PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR Other SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND the AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY Other EQUITABLE RELIEF.
- SPONSOR: IMAGINE EVOLUTION LLC, 30721 Russell Ranch Rd., Westlake Village, CA 91362.
© 2019 IMAGINE EVOLUTION LLC